Tyler Butts and Jonathan Small are among the speakers presenting during the 2018 Eastern Regional Adjusters Conference in Hartford, Connecticut. The conference is hosted by the Property & Liability Resource Bureau (PLRB) as part of the organization's Regional Adjusters Conferences, which are held in three different cities around the country.
Tyler is presenting a program on "Assignment of Benefits" which will:
- Review recent trends with building contractors soliciting assignment of benefits with personal lines and commercial lines claims
- Describe assignment of benefits strategies employed by public adjusters, attorneys, and real estate purchasers;
- Evaluate what the law in various jurisdictions says about rules governing assignment of benefits
- Analyze adjusting strategies adjusters might consider when faced with various forms of assignment of benefits
Jonathan is presenting a program on "Common Coverage Issues Arising from Catastrophes," which will:
- Anticipate the challenging coverage issues associated with major catastrophes, including hurricanes, tornados, wildfires, and floods, etc.
- Identify tools to help accurately resolve these coverage and adjustment challenges
- Review strategies organizations can take in responding to coverage challenges associated with future catastrophic events
Additional details about the conference, registration information, and the complete schedule can be accessed on the event web page.
Hartford Marriott Downtown, 200 Columbus Boulevard, Hartford, CT 06103