Many law firms have aerospace/aviation practices focusing on FAA regulatory matters and litigation. Robinson+Cole’s aerospace supply chain practice is different. Our targeted aerospace supply chain team represents USA and international Tiers 1 and 2 aerospace manufacturers and distributors with regard to their unique and complex contract, product quality, delivery, and cost matters. We recognize the significant value of knowing the industries we serve and offer more focused and tailored services to our aerospace clients. That focus has enabled us to help our clients negotiate contracts with the major OEMs and aircraft manufacturers.
As a result of our experience, we are particularly sensitive to the daily operating pressures aerospace executives face, and are uniquely positioned to help them navigate those issues.
Our experience and aerospace client focus include:
• LTAs (long-term agreements), including Purchase Orders and other conditions of supply requirements, ranging in value from hundreds of thousands to tens of millions of dollars annually.
• Trade compliance, including ITAR, EAR, and other federal regulations. In May 2019, Robinson+Cole was presented with the President’s “E” Award for Export Service by the United States Secretary of Commerce.
• B-to-B dispute resolution. Our supply chain clients often need to resolve complex supply chain disputes with their OEM customers and supply chain partners in a timely manner.
• Advising aerospace clients on equity and debt growth financing, complex tax issues, and M&A, including Private Equity experience.
• Other manufacturing law services that aerospace supply chain companies routinely require include environmental health, safety, labor and employment laws and immigration.
• Product-related litigation experience spanning the United States and Canada.
• Data Privacy + Cybersecurity advisory services.
SELECTED PRACTICE HIGHLIGHTS
ADDITIONAL MANUFACTURING LAW PRACTICE AREAS
VISIT OUR MANUFACTURING PAGE