Robinson+Cole's Norm Roos will serve as moderator of the Connecticut Mortgage Bankers Association's (CMBA) 2021 Legislative Update. This year's program will include discussions on:
- CMBA Lobbyist Perspective on Legislative Climate including insights into the 2021 Legislative Session.
- Comments from the Department of Banking on the 2021 Legislative Session, Exam and Enforcement Issues and Banking Commissioner’s Work From Home Order.
- An In-Depth Look at Connecticut's new mortgage lending laws.
- Lessons for Licensees-Issues of Concern to the DOB
- Update on latest developments affecting Connecticut's Foreclosure Laws
- Crumbling Foundations, Mansion Tax, Real Estate Closing Attorney Law, -What's New
- Transitional/Temporary Licensing -What new and emerging Federal developments mean for the Connecticut mortgage industry.
- Emerging Compliance Rules - Reg Tech/Fin Tech—RIN, RON and SECURE (NOTARIZATION) Act
- And more
View the event web page.
Robinson+Cole, Of Counsel