Many law firms have aerospace/aviation practices focusing on FAA regulatory matters and litigation. Robinson+Cole’s aerospace supply chain practice is different. Our targeted aerospace supply chain team represents USA and international Tiers 1 and 2 aerospace manufacturers and distributors with regard to their unique and complex contract, product quality, delivery, and cost matters. We recognize the significant value of knowing the industries we serve and offer more focused and tailored services to our aerospace clients. That focus has enabled us to help our clients negotiate contracts with the major OEMs and aircraft manufacturers.
As a result of our experience, we are particularly sensitive to the daily operating pressures aerospace executives face, and are uniquely positioned to help them navigate those issues.
Our experience and aerospace client focus include:
• LTAs (long-term agreements), including Purchase Orders and other conditions of supply requirements, ranging in value from hundreds of thousands to tens of millions of dollars annually.
• Trade compliance, including ITAR, EAR, and other federal regulations. In May 2019, Robinson+Cole was presented with the President’s “E” Award for Export Service by the United States Secretary of Commerce.
• B-to-B dispute resolution. Our supply chain clients often need to resolve complex supply chain disputes with their OEM customers and supply chain partners in a timely manner.
• Advising aerospace clients on equity and debt growth financing, complex tax issues, and M&A, including Private Equity experience.
• Other manufacturing law services that aerospace supply chain companies routinely require include environmental health, safety, labor and employment laws and immigration.
• Product-related litigation experience spanning the United States and Canada.
• Data Privacy + Cybersecurity advisory services.
SELECTED PRACTICE HIGHLIGHTS
- January 20, 2022 - Jeff White Co-Presents Beyond Due Diligence - Strategies for Integration & Accelerating Growth In Aerospace - Details
- May 4, 2021 - Jeff White Co-Presents Brazil Aerospace & Defense Briefing with Embraer - Details
- April 30, 2021 - Jeff White Co-Presents Effective Ways to Manage (and Grow!) Commercial OEM Relationships in COVID-19 - Details
- March 30, 2021 - Jeff White Co-Moderates Netherlands and Europe Market Opportunities - Details
- November 24, 2020 - Jeff White Participates in What Are Commercial OEMs Thinking? Effective Ways to Manage (and Grow!) Your Aerospace Supply Chain
- September 18, 2020 - "Aerospace Supply Chain Report" - View Newsletter
- July 22, 2020 - Jeff White Moderates Private Equity Investment in the Aerospace & Defense Market - Details
- July 15, 2020 - Jeff White Quoted on Future of Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing Industry in Aviation Week Article - Details
- July 1, 2020 - Jeff White Quoted on the Cancellation of Farnborough Airshow in Aviation Week Article - Details
- April 28, 2020 - Jeff White Quoted on COVID-19 Impact on Aerospace Industry in Aerospace Manufacturing and Design Article - Details
- April 23, 2020 - Aerospace Industry Business After Hours - Details
- April 22, 2020 - Jeff White, Ed Heath, and Gabrielle Mercandante present Force Majeure and Contract Considerations for Buyers and Sellers in Light of COVID-19 - Details
- April 9, 2020 - Jeff White Quoted on Force Majeure in Aviation Week Article - Details
- March 12, 2020 - "Aerospace Suppliers Should Brace for Headwinds" Industry Week - Details
- February 5, 2020 - Jeff White Moderates Succession Planning for Manufacturers hosted by NHMA - Details
- November 7, 2019 - Aerospace Industry Business After Hours - Details
- May 23, 2019 - Robinson+Cole Receives Presidential Award for Export Service - Details
- May 21, 2019 - Ed Heath, Kevin Daly and Jeff White Speak at International Space Trade Summit
- May 19, 2019 - Robinson+Cole was a sponsor of the International Space Trade Summit in Hartford, CT on May 19-21, 2019, presented by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Kevin Daly was a panelist
- May 1, 2019 - Robinson+Cole Hosts Aerospace and Defense Industrial Buying Trends Meeting
- March 18, 2019 - Jeff White Participates in Manufacturing Roundtable Hosted at the White House - Details
- October 26, 2018 - "Beyond the Engine Backlog: Five Issues That Will Impact the Aerospace Supply Chain in the Next Five Years," presented by Eric D. Daniels, program moderator during Made in Connecticut: 2018 Manufacturing Summit in Trumbull, Connecticut
- August 22, 2018 - Jeff White Quoted in Hartford Business Journal Article on Metal Tariffs
- March 19, 2018 - "Export Compliance for Aerospace & Defense Firms: What the OEMs Expect from Their Supply Chain," presented by Joanne J. Rapuano, moderator, as part of Connecticut Export Week 2018